C Sharp Online Training
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language including robust typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented , and component-oriented programming castigations. It was developed by Microsoft . C# is one of the programming languages designed for the Common Language Infrastructure.
It is a language that supports the majority of applications on Microsoft; C# is flexible and dependable. It is among the most preferred developer languages because it is simple to learn and offers robust applications. It is a statically typed language and hence easier to maintain and scale. Lastly, C# gives you a solid base to the object oriented concepts that form a base for languages such as Python and Java, and hence is among the first languages that potential developers must learn.
The online C# training offersaproficient way to learn the course completely by gaining a very good knowledge. Our training course is developed by Microsoft Certified trainer and C# corporate training experts, we are going to discuss many practical examples which allow the beginner to understand the course very easily. This online course focuses on explaining all the topics of C# by using the sample examples of both Console and Windows applications on topic wise. This online C# course will provide the videos for learning all the basic and advanced topics which helps the beginners to gain in depth knowledge of OOPS concepts which is the base for programming. These help to improve the developers programming abilities. Subscribe for the C#.Net course to emerge as a good developer in MS.Net. So, learn MS.NET online to achieve excellent command on the course.
Evanta Technologiesis the best C# Training Institute whichensures that the participant is confident of the subject; in this has online C# training in each and every module.
Subscribing to our C# Training will for sure help you to emerge as a good developer in technologies and you will achieve excellence and command in developing modern applications including web and windows.
INTRODUCTION TO .Net FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to .Net platform
- Building block of .Net Framework
- Microsoft Intermediate Language(MSIL)
- Common Language Runtime(CLR)
- Common Type System(CTS)
- Common Language Specification(CLS)
- Program Structure, Main Method, Building C# Applications using csc.exe and VS2010
- Data Types,ValueTypes and Reference Types.
- Type-Conversion Boxing & Unboxing and TypeCasting
- Implicitly Typed Local variables
- Conditional Statements
- Iterative Statements
- Arrays Single Dimensional & Jagged Arrays
CLASSES AND OBJECTS IN C#
- Overview of OOPs
- Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Class & objects
- Object Initializers
- Different Types of Methods & Method Overloading
- Constructors,Constructor Overloading
- Operator Overloading
- Using this keyword
- Diff between Structs and Classes
- Garbage Collector
- Creating Single, Multilevel Inheritance Applications.
- Method Overriding
- Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Creating Abstract classes and their usage.
- Creating Interfaces and explain their usage.
- Differentiate between Interface and Abstract Classes.
- Sealed Classes and Partial Classes.
- Explain the need of Exception Handling?
- Exception Class Hierarchy and explain the Types of Exception
- Use and Explain the try-catch block
- Use and Explain the finally block.
- Anonymous Methods
IO-PACKAGE (File Handling)
- IO Hierarchy
- Types of Streams.
- File Classes and its methods.
- Input & Output Stream Classes
- Reader and Writer Classes
Working With Collection Classes and Interfaces
- Icollection,Ilist,Ienumarable,Iclonalble Interfaces
- Explain the need of Generics?
- Creating Simple Generic Classes and Generic Methods.
- Creating Generic Interfaces.
- What is an Assembly
- Types of Assembly
- Private Assembly
- Shared Assembly
- Global Assembly Catch(GAC)
- Implementing Threads
- Life Cycle of Threads
- Thread Class Members
- Implementing Multiple Threads
- Thread Priority
- Synchronization in Threads.
- Overview of ADO.NET
- NET Componenets & Architechture
- .Net Framework DataProviders
- Connected & Disconnected Model
- Connected Classes & Disconnected Classes
- Connecting and Retrieving Data in ADO.NET
- Working with Connectionstrings,Commands and DataReaders
- NET Dataset Overview
- Data Adaptor
- Using DataTables, DataRow, DataColumn and Dataviews.
- Transactions in ADO.NET
- Calling Stored Procedures using ADO.Net