C# is a multi-paradigm programming language including robust typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented , and component-oriented programming castigations. It was developed by Microsoft . C# is one of the programming languages designed for the Common Language Infrastructure.
INTRODUCTION TO .Net FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to .Net platform
- Building block of .Net Framework
- Microsoft Intermediate Language(MSIL)
- Common Language Runtime(CLR)
- Common Type System(CTS)
- Common Language Specification(CLS)
- Program Structure, Main Method, Building C# Applications using csc.exe and VS2010
- Data Types,ValueTypes and Reference Types.
- Type-Conversion Boxing & Unboxing and TypeCasting
- Implicitly Typed Local variables
- Conditional Statements
- Iterative Statements
- Arrays Single Dimensional & Jagged Arrays
CLASSES AND OBJECTS IN C#
- Overview of OOPs
- Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Class & objects
- Object Initializers
- Different Types of Methods & Method Overloading
- Constructors,Constructor Overloading
- Operator Overloading
- Using this keyword
- Diff between Structs and Classes
- Garbage Collector
- Creating Single, Multilevel Inheritance Applications.
- Method Overriding
- Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Creating Abstract classes and their usage.
- Creating Interfaces and explain their usage.
- Differentiate between Interface and Abstract Classes.
- Sealed Classes and Partial Classes.
- Explain the need of Exception Handling?
- Exception Class Hierarchy and explain the Types of Exception
- Use and Explain the try-catch block
- Use and Explain the finally block.
- Anonymous Methods
IO-PACKAGE (File Handling)
- IO Hierarchy
- Types of Streams.
- File Classes and its methods.
- Input & Output Stream Classes
- Reader and Writer Classes
Working With Collection Classes and Interfaces
- Icollection,Ilist,Ienumarable,Iclonalble Interfaces
- Explain the need of Generics?
- Creating Simple Generic Classes and Generic Methods.
- Creating Generic Interfaces.
- What is an Assembly
- Types of Assembly
- Private Assembly
- Shared Assembly
- Global Assembly Catch(GAC)
- Implementing Threads
- Life Cycle of Threads
- Thread Class Members
- Implementing Multiple Threads
- Thread Priority
- Synchronization in Threads.
- Overview of ADO.NET
- NET Componenets & Architechture
- .Net Framework DataProviders
- Connected & Disconnected Model
- Connected Classes & Disconnected Classes
- Connecting and Retrieving Data in ADO.NET
- Working with Connectionstrings,Commands and DataReaders
- NET Dataset Overview
- Data Adaptor
- Using DataTables, DataRow, DataColumn and Dataviews.
- Transactions in ADO.NET
- Calling Stored Procedures using ADO.Net