A Technology that have developed as the number one for managing Big Data processing is Hadoop. This efficient platform assistance in storing, handling and retrieving massive amounts of data in a variety of applications while also helping in deep analytics. As progressively companies are embracing Hadoop, the demand for Hadoop Developers is growing. Evanta Technologies online training for Apache Hadoop will assist you understand its critical aspect and the tools and techniques to harness its power.
The Big Data Hadoop online course at Evanta Technologies is expected to give you in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark, together with HDFS, YARN, and Map reduce. You will learn to utilize Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyse large data sets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data training.
You will manage present data processing using Spark, as well as functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques. With our big data course, you will also study the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and query data forms.
As a part of the big data course, you will be necessary to execute real-life industry-based projects using Cloud Lab in the domains of banking, social media, telecommunication, insurance, and e-commerce. This Big Data Hadoop online training course will train you for the Cloud era CCA175 big data certification.
Learn about Map Reduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), YARN, and how to write Map reduce code.
The Big Data Hadoop Online Training course is intended to give you in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark, including HDFS, YARN, and Map Reduce. You will learn to utilize Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion with our big data Online Training.
You will master real-time data processing using Spark as well as functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, perceptive parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques. you will moreover learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
you will be requisite to execute real-life industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce. Big Data Hadoop online training course At Evanta Technologies will practice you for the Cloud-era CCA175 big data certification.
What Skills you will learn with Big data Hadoop Online Training
- Be aware of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN architecture, and find out how to work with them for storage and resource management
- know Map reduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Understand various types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
- Grasp Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- comprehend and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
- increase working knowledge of Pig and its components
- perform functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Gain an in-depth perceptive of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
- Recognize the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Find out Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
- Learn best accomplish and attentions for Hadoop development, debugging techniques and implementation of workflows and regular algorithms
- achieve actual analytics by getting trained on advanced Hadoop API topics
- Learn regarding the hardware considerations that go into maintaining the Hadoop cluster
- Comprehensive e-course ware will be provided.
Introduction to Big data and Hadoop
- Understanding Big Data
- Challenges in processing Big Data
- 3V Characteristics (Volume, Variety and Velocity)
- Brief history of Hadoop
- How Hadoop addresses Big Data?
- HDFS and MR
- Hadoop echo system
HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- HDFS Overview and Architecture
- HDFS Keywords like Name Node, Data Node, Heart Beat etc
- Configuring HDFS
- Data Flows (Read and Write)
- HDFS Permissions and Security
- HDFS commands
- Rack Awareness
- 5 Daemons processes
- Map Reduce Basics
- Map Reduce Data Flow
- Word count Example solving
- Algorithms for simple and complex problems
- Hadoop Streaming
Developing a Map Reduce Application
- Setting up working environment
- Custom Data types (Writable and Custom Key types)
- Input and Output file formats
- Driver, Mapper and Reducer Code Wal thru
- Configuring IDE Eclipse
- Writing Unit test and running locally
- Map Reduce Web UI
- Hands -on
How Map Reduce works?
- Classic Map Reduce (Map Reduce I)
- YARN (Map Reduce II)
- Job Scheduling
- Shuffle and Sort
- Oozie Workflows
- Hands-on Excercises
How Map Reduce works?
- Map Reduce Types
- Input formats – Input splits & records, text input, binary input, multiple inputs and database input.
- Output formats - text output, binary output, multiple outputs, Lazy output and database output.
Hadoop Echo Systems
- Overview of PIG
- Installation and running PIG
- PIG Latin
- Loading and storing data
- Overview of HIVE
- Installation and running HIVE
- Overview of HBASE
- CLinets (avro, REST, Thrift)
Solving Case studies