Oracle Database 11g makes database infrastructure far more efficient, resilient, and manageable. For example, very compelling new features in the realm of partitioning ease the design and management of partitioned tables immensely. In this series (as in the previous series focusing on Oracle Database 10g), you will learn how these new features work via simple, actionable how-to’s and sample code.
Evanta Technologies offers Oracle DBA online training established on present industry values that
helps students to secure jobs in their dream MNCs. At Evanta Oracle DBA Online training is
conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with well experience in managing real-time
Oracle DBA projects and implements a blend of academic learning and real-world sessions to give
the student ideal introduction that helps in the transformation students into thorough experts that
are easily recruited within the industry.
At Evanta Technologies well-equipped Oracle DBA online training centre offers students to learn the
skills for oracle database. Oracle DBA online Training course was designed as per up-to- date industry
techniques and upcoming advanced Oracle DBA course content and syllabus based on the
professional requirement of the student.
Oracle rapidly converging all IT required solutions like middleware, storage and OS by acquiring
leading core pioneers and technology players in market. It is providing very strong and unique
supports to customers. Still now oracle has acquired around 40 companies and expands its wings
around 90% on RDBMS and ERP tools and services and related technologies. This Oracle DBA is a
foremost leading and tough skill-set in IT from the time when the role need to be conduct the
backbone of organization’s vital data management at large scale.
Database administrators (DBAs) use specialized software to store and organize data. Each database
requires at least one database administrator (DBA) to administer it. For that reason an Oracle
database system can be large and can have many users frequently this is not a one person job. In
such cases, there is a group of DBAs who share responsibility. We are happy to be one of the best
leading Oracle DBA online training institutes with best experienced IT professionals and skilled
- Different types of oracle products and features.
- New features in oracle 11g
- Differences among oracle9i, oracle 10g and oracle 11g features along with its importance.
2.Installing oracle database 11g software.
- System requirements.
- Redhat Linux 5.0 Installation (with and without Vmware workstation)
- Installation of multiple oracle servers and multiple oracle databases on Vmware workstation (features and advantages for RAC implementation with Vmware configuration)
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer on Linux Platform
3. Creation of an oracle database.
- Oracle Database 11g Architecture
- Oracle instance architecture
- Oracle Read Consistency and Concurrency
4. Controlling the database
- Start and stop the enterprise manager database console
- Start and stop the listener
- Startup and shutdown the database
5. Database Creation.
- Database Configuration Assistant(DBCA)
6. Storage Structures and architecture of Oracle 11g DBA
- Logical structure Vs Physical structure
- Defining the tablespaces and data files
- Create tablespaces
- Manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Managing Undo Data
7. File Management.
- Control File Management
- Redo Log File Management
- Parameter File Management
- Obtain tablespace information
8. User Management.
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Control resource usage by using Profiles
9. Oracle Net Services.
- Understand Oracle Net concepts
- Use Oracle Net Manager to create and configure listeners
- Use the listener control utility to control the Oracle Net Listener
- Testing Oracle Net connectivity
- Shared Server: Connection pooling
10. Managing schema objects.
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the attributes of a table
- View the contents of a table
- Create indexes and views
11. Oracle Backup & Recovery (User Managed).
- Design, Testing, Implementation Strategies
- Offline(cold)/Online(hot) backups
- Performing Complete Recovery
- Performing Incomplete Recovery
12. Oracle Backup & Recovery (System Managed: RMAN).
- RMAN Architecture
- Setting up Catalog
- Online/Offline Backup using RMAN
- Backups Options
- Incremental Backups
- Complete Recovery
- Incomplete Recovery
- Table Space Point in Time Recovery (TSPITR)
- Disaster Recovery
14. Logical Backup & Transporting data between databases.
- Introduction Data pump (expdp, impdp) Utilities
- Exporting/Importing Tables
- Exporting/Importing Schemas
- Exporting/Importing Table space
- Exporting/Importing Database
- Transportable Table space within & across the database and platforms
15. High Availability (HA).
- Database Patch Management Introduction
- Applying Interim and Patch set Patches
- Patch History & Documentation
16. Oracle Enterprise Manager and Performance tuning
- New features and its analysis of statistics on performance Tuning
17. Proactive Maintenance
- Optimizer statistics
- Automatic Workload Repository
- Flashback Query/Table/Drop/Database
- Flashback Version Query
- Creating Restore Points
19. Automatic Storage Management.
· New features and implementation
20. Oracle Grid Control.
- Managing the multiple database nodes using OEM grid control
21. Data Replication and Integration
· Oracle database 11g streams features overview
· Oracle database 11g streams (Data Replication and Integration)
Courses Offered in Our Training Institute:
- Cognos 8 BI & Tm1
- Data Stage
- DB2 DBA
- Dot Net
- Hyperion Essbase , Planning
- IBM AIX Administration
- IBM Lotus Notes (Development)
- IBM Lotus Notes Domino Server Administration
- IBM Message Broker
- IBM MQ Series
- IBM Web Sphere Application Server Administration (WAS)
- IBM WAS Portal server Development
- I Phone
- MicroSoft .NET Technologies (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
- MicroSoft Business Intelligence
- MicroSoft Dynamics CRM
- OBIEE 11 g
- Oracle APPS – HRMS
- Oracle APPS – SCM
- Oracle APPS – Financial
- Oracle APPS – Technical
- Oracle BI Apps
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle DBA 11g
- Oracle Fusion SOA , B2B,
- Oracle SQL , PL SQL
- Perl Scripting
- SAP SD & BO & ABAP
- Sales Force CRM
- SharePoint Server 2010
- Shell Scripting
- Siebel CRM , EAI, E-Scripting
- SQL Server DBA
- Springs and Hibernate
- Testing Tools - QTP, QC, Load Runner, Selenium
- TIBCO BW, BE, CIM, TIBCO I Process
- WCF, WPF, LINQ, AJAX, SILVER LIGHT
- Webservices , SOAP ( JAVA)