SQL Server DBA Online Training
Evanta Technologies Online Training Institute is a leading provider of SQL Server DBA Online Training . Excellent syllabus s and Microsoft certifications.
Evanta Technologies is the best SQL DBA Online Training Institute provides Real-time and Practical Training’s absolutely on SQL Server technologies. SQL DBA Training at Evanta Technologies have been provide the best SQL DBA Course on both Online Training’s and Corporate Training’s for more than Seven years. Our SQL DBA Online training courses include SQL Server Development, SQL Server Database Administration (SQL DBA), Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) and Windows & SQL Azure. At SQL DBA Online Training Institute, we provide inclusive Practical Online Training’s with Guidance, Case Studies and Projects exclusively on Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
Best SQL DBA Online Training at Evanta Technologies
Real-time Online Training on SQL Server 2008, R2 and SQL Server 2012 (DENALI) Development and Administration courses. An perfect Online Training course at Evanta Technologies totally designed with Basics through Advanced SQL DBA Concepts. The course is designed as per Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) forward all features of SQL Database Administration together with Data Collection and Clustering. and Guidance are included in the Online Training program. Completely Practical.
SQL Server is a Database Management System and it is Developed by Microsoft. Database Administrator is usually dependable for designing and implementation. Online Training course at Evanta Technologies will cover building and maintaining the SQL server database. It encompass Capacity planning, Query tuning, Index management, Database management, etc. It allows storing, manipulating, sorting and retrieve the data from a different table. It can be used for improving performance by using indexes. It has the beneath understanding of asset backups and restoring. The most excellent part of this course is only basic computer knowledge is required & Signup and Attend SQL Server DBA Online Training Classes by Experts.
Microsoft SQL Server is software system that contemptibly permits you to make SQL servers and build and host many strong and stable databases on those servers. SQL Server will hold each small and enormous databases starting from simply a few users accessing them to many users utilize an application.
Microsoft SQL Server DBA is essentially responsible for supervision all aspects of database administration including: watching performance, documenting procedures and standards, tuning, design, and supporting new business processes. All in all, the task of a database administrator is to safeguard the data.
SQL Server DBA Online Training makes you to understand Designing and implementing vastly available production systems and supporting in the definition and implementation of database standards.
Sql Server dba online training developing and maintaining active databases based on standard specifications, Installing and maintaining all database software.
An SQL database administrator (DBA) directs all activities associated to maintaining a successful database environment. Responsibilities consist of implementing, maintaining and designing the database system; implementing procedures and policies pertaining to the security, maintenance, management, and use of the training employees in database management and database management system and use. A DBA is familiar to stay beside of new design approaches and emerging technologies.
Why SQL Server DBA?
With SQL Database Administration, the tasks attempted are capacity planning, configuration, installation, migration, database design, security and troubleshooting and data recovery.
A Database administrators will have to:
- Install and upgrading the database server and tools used for applications.
- Assign system storage space and plan for future storage requirements.
- Modify the database structure
- Enrol users and maintain system security
- Control and monitor user access
- Optimise performance of database
- Plan for backup
- Maintain data
- And few other related ones.
- At the end of this SQL Server DBA online training by Evanta Technologies you will be capable to, make high profile SQL Server DBA with much needed infrastructure DBA knowledge.
- The follower will be able to associate him/her with globalized IT firms extremely easily in competing with enormous available market.
- The contents of the course designed with all instantaneous experiences & troubleshooting methods of the same helping students to bridge the gap between their view of IT exposure & Real time expectations of current IT.
Introduction SQL Server 2012.
- GAM, SGAM, Pages, Extents.
- Database engine,
- Service Broker,
- Multiple instances,
- Sql server2012 editions,
- SQL Server 2012 databases and Objects,
- Database Storage (Data Files and File groups, Log Files)
- Sql Server Physical Structure.
- What is new for DBAs in SQL Server 2012?
Installing SQL-Server 2012.
- Hardware Requirements.
- System Configuration Checker (SSC).
- Installation Methods,
- Installation Options,
- Installation issues.
SQL Server 2012Databases.
- System Databases,
- User Databases,
- Database Planning,
- Creating databases with multiple files.
- Assigning Permissions.
- SQL Server Authentication Modes,
- Principals, Permissions,
TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)
- Symmetric keys, asymmetric keys
- Master Key
- Encryption & Decryption,
- Index Architecture,
- Types of Indexes,
- Creating Altering, and droping indexes,
- Index maintenance.
- Index Fragmentation & Defragmentation
- Rebuilding & Reorganizing.
Disaster Prevention and Recovery
- Recovery Models,
- Backup Types,
- Backup Options,
- Backup Strategies,
- Restoring Databases,
- Mirrored backup,
- Database Snapshots.
- Introduction to High Availability
- Failover Clustering,
- Log Shipping,
- Database Mirroring
- Logshipping configuration
- Log shipping maintenance
- Mirroring configuration
- Mirroring Modes
- Mirroring maintenance
- Replication Basics,
- Replication Agents, Types,
- Replication Models,
- Replication Topology,
- Planning for Replication,
- Setting Up Replication in Management Studio,
- Replication Management Objects (RMO).
Performance tuning and monitoring.
- SQL Server management Studio,
- Log file Viewer,
- Sql Server Profiler,
- Database Engine Advisor’s Server Cofiguration Manager.
- Command Line Tools (SQL CMD, BCP)
- Activity Monitor.
- Capacity planning,
- Policy based management
- Resource governor
- Service broker
- Lock and Deadlocks
Automating Administrative tasks.
- Database Mails,
- Server Agent (creating, schedules, operators, Alerts)
- Maintenance Plans.
Partial List Of Other Courses Offered
- Business Analyst
- Cognos 8 BI & Tm1
- Data Stage
- DB2 DBA
- Dot Net
- Hyperion Essbase , Planning
- IBM Lotus Notes (Development)
- IBM Lotus Notes Domino Server Administration
- IBM Message Broker
- IBM MQ Series
- IBM Web Sphere Application Server Administration (WAS)
- IBM WAS Portal server Development
- I Phone
- MicroSoft .NET Technologies (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
- MicroSoft Business Intelligence
- MicroSoft Dynamics CRM
- OBIEE 11 g
- Oracle APPS – HRMS
- Oracle APPS – SCM
- Oracle APPS – Financial
- Oracle APPS – Technical
- Oracle BI Apps
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle DBA 11g
- Oracle Fusion SOA , B2B,
- Oracle SQL , PL SQL
- Perl Scripting
- SAP SD & BO & ABAP
- Sales Force CRM
- SharePoint Server 2010
- Shell Scripting
- Siebel CRM , EAI, E-Scripting
- SQL Server DBA
- Springs and Hibernate
- Testing Tools - QTP, QC, Load Runner, Selenium
- TIBCO BW, BE, CIM, TIBCO I Process
- Unix Administration
- WCF, WPF, LINQ, AJAX, SILVER LIGHT
- Webservices , SOAP ( JAVA)