SQL Server DBA Online Training
SQL Server Online Training at Evanta Technologies brings you the advance mission-critical abilities
with in-memory performance and operational analytics built-in. Comprehensive security features
help protect your data at rest and in motion. Administrations achieve in-depth vision into their data
with skills that go beyond business aptitude to perform advanced analytics directly within their
database and present rich visualizations for business insights on any device.
You can also gain the benefits of hyper-scale cloud that lets you dynamically stretch your warm and
cold transactional data to Microsoft Azure in a secured way so your data is always at hand for
queries, no matter the size. In addition, SQL Server delivers a complete database platform for hybrid
cloud, enabling you to easily build, deploy and manage solutions that span on-premises and cloud.
Information and technology professionals are dependent on information management software to
make their computer effective tools for businesses and companies. Microsoft SQL Server is just
perfect for doing that. With this important platform, you will be able to find enterprise data
solutions of all types. Professionals who work on this platform are in praise of it for its diverse
Microsoft SQL Servers is known for their tractability and extensive value among both small scale and
large scale companies. They are also popular for their heightened database security applications.
The servers make it easy to design and position new databases than any other management tools.
Looking at the benefits of Microsoft SQL Server, you will definitely plan to get certified with one of
the ideal Microsoft SQL Server Online training course to meet your business objectives. The online
training will equip you with the knowledge and skills to run your most demanding critical
applications, and reduce time and cost of development and management of applications. You will
get the expertise to increase the usefulness and value of the platform.
Enterprise data management is critical to the sustainable success of any organisation, and database
admins play a valuable role in monitoring and managing mission-critical databases. SQL Server is one
of the classiest platforms for creativity data management and admins who are able to intelligently
leverage its functionality and tools are much sought after. Evanta Technologies conveys you the SQL
Server Administration Online Training which offers the course coverage from building to
maintenance of the SQL Server Database from the infrastructure point of view. The course is
designed specifically for learners who want to up skill themselves to become SQL server database
SQL Server Administrators are committed to design, implement, support, and maintain SQL Server
Databases, and they are required to keep a check on the future data growth and capacity. Join our
course today to become a top-notch Database admin!
The SQL Server DBA is liable for giving that support for the database environment including running
the development and organization of the databases, assessment and implementation of new
technologies, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the
relationship of database technology to the business opportunities facing the company. It is very
important to the company or organisation that on-line processing database systems offer the
highest reliability and performance possible. The DBA is challenged to work with architecture,
application development and operations to help achieve a state-of- the-art environment that meets
current and future business objectives. Trains and improves technical support and claims staff to
better utilize on-line processing databases environment. Provides and designs tools to assist in the
management of the database and transaction processing environment. SQL Server works to provide
a working model of our transaction processing environment for capacity assessment and planning.
It develops a methodology for the on-going assessment of database performance and the
identification of problem areas. It will also develop a security scheme for the database environment,
as well as assisting in disaster recovery if necessary. It controls during the development and
enhancement of production applications including working with applications, technical support and
operations during the design, development and implementation of applications.
Features of MySQL:
Unique engine architecture makes MySQL performance very high.
Presence of a solid security layer makes MySQL highly secured.
MySQL is very flexible as it supports large number of embedded applications.
MySQL Server works in client/server or embedded systems.
MySQL Server is very fast, reliable, scalable, and easy to use.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Any Programming Language is an advantage.
- No prior SQL Server experience is presumed.
AT THE END OF COURSE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE
- Plan and install SQL Server.
- Describes the system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies available with SQL Server.
- Create SQL Server Backups.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Use the import/export wizards and explain how they relate to SSIS.
- Work with SQL Server security models, logins and users.
- Work with fixed server roles, user-defined server roles, fixed database roles and user-defined database roles.
- Work with permissions and the assignment of permissions.
- Implement SQL Server agent security, proxy accounts and credentials.
- Configure database mail, alerts and notifications.
- Create database maintenance plans.
- Work with SQL Profiler and SQL Trace stored procedures.
- Work with Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries, Virtualization of SQL Server and Data-Tier Applications.
- Instructor led online training
- Knowledge Transfer will happen with respect to proposed content with suitable demos.
- Blend of theory and hands on with assignment based approach is adopted
- This course aims to provide participants with the solid experience and know-how to do SQL Server 2005 & 2008,R2,and 2012 Administration.
- This course has been developed for real-world scenarios, for Production Server and Development environments with explaining real time issues. See below for detailed syllabus.
Introduction SQL Server 2012.
- GAM, SGAM, Pages, Extents.
- Database engine,
- Service Broker,
- Multiple instances,
- Sql server2012 editions,
- SQL Server 2012 databases and Objects,
- Database Storage (Data Files and File groups, Log Files)
- Sql Server Physical Structure.
- What is new for DBAs in SQL Server 2012?
Installing SQL-Server 2012.
- Hardware Requirements.
- System Configuration Checker (SSC).
- Installation Methods,
- Installation Options,
- Installation issues.
SQL Server 2012Databases.
- System Databases,
- User Databases,
- Database Planning,
- Creating databases with multiple files.
- Assigning Permissions.
- SQL Server Authentication Modes,
- Principals, Permissions,
TDE (Transparent Data Encryption)
- Symmetric keys, asymmetric keys
- Master Key
- Encryption & Decryption,
- Index Architecture,
- Types of Indexes,
- Creating Altering, and droping indexes,
- Index maintenance.
- Index Fragmentation & Defragmentation
- Rebuilding & Reorganizing.
Disaster Prevention and Recovery
- Recovery Models,
- Backup Types,
- Backup Options,
- Backup Strategies,
- Restoring Databases,
- Mirrored backup,
- Database Snapshots.
- Introduction to High Availability
- Failover Clustering,
- Log Shipping,
- Database Mirroring
- Logshipping configuration
- Log shipping maintenance
- Mirroring configuration
- Mirroring Modes
- Mirroring maintenance
- Replication Basics,
- Replication Agents, Types,
- Replication Models,
- Replication Topology,
- Planning for Replication,
- Setting Up Replication in Management Studio,
- Replication Management Objects (RMO).
Performance tuning and monitoring.
- SQL Server management Studio,
- Log file Viewer,
- Sql Server Profiler,
- Database Engine Advisor’s Server Cofiguration Manager.
- Command Line Tools (SQL CMD, BCP)
- Activity Monitor.
- Capacity planning,
- Policy based management
- Resource governor
- Service broker
- Lock and Deadlocks
Automating Administrative tasks.
- Database Mails,
- Server Agent (creating, schedules, operators, Alerts)
- Maintenance Plans.
Partial List Of Other Courses Offered
- Business Analyst
- Cognos 8 BI & Tm1
- Data Stage
- DB2 DBA
- Dot Net
- Hyperion Essbase , Planning
- IBM Lotus Notes (Development)
- IBM Lotus Notes Domino Server Administration
- IBM Message Broker
- IBM MQ Series
- IBM Web Sphere Application Server Administration (WAS)
- IBM WAS Portal server Development
- I Phone
- MicroSoft .NET Technologies (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
- MicroSoft Business Intelligence
- MicroSoft Dynamics CRM
- OBIEE 11 g
- Oracle APPS – HRMS
- Oracle APPS – SCM
- Oracle APPS – Financial
- Oracle APPS – Technical
- Oracle BI Apps
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Oracle DBA 11g
- Oracle Fusion SOA , B2B,
- Oracle SQL , PL SQL
- Perl Scripting
- SAP SD & BO & ABAP
- Sales Force CRM
- SharePoint Server 2010
- Shell Scripting
- Siebel CRM , EAI, E-Scripting
- SQL Server DBA
- Springs and Hibernate
- Testing Tools - QTP, QC, Load Runner, Selenium
- TIBCO BW, BE, CIM, TIBCO I Process
- Unix Administration
- WCF, WPF, LINQ, AJAX, SILVER LIGHT
- Webservices , SOAP ( JAVA)